Sanction Activity - Tournament
- Category: Sanctioning
- Published: Wednesday, 27 July 2016 04:31
- Written by ArnisWebMaster
- Hits: 438
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPROVAL OF ARNIS ACTIVITY
1. Write a formal letter addressed to Arnis Philippines Inc., requesting for permission to hold an Arnis
Philippines sanctioned activity three (3) months before the schedule.
Letter must include the following :
1.a Description of the project
1.b Purpose of organizer
1.c Technical Ground rules
2. Must provide transportation, food and a place to stay for three (2) technical officials that will
oversee/conduct depending on the activity.
3. Must allow only members to officiate and participate in said activity as this will be recorded in our database for use in the rank promotion.
4. Must use the i_arnis International Rules for Sports Arnis
5. Must donate three percent (3%) of all sponsorships to be deposited in the ARPI bank account
Arnis Philippines Inc.
Peso Account Number: 6871-0008-06
BPI Family Savings Bank - E. Rodriguez-Broadway
E. Rodriguez Avenue, New Manila, Quezon City 1112 Metro Manila, Philippines
*Please present your deposit slip for issuance of receipt.
6. Must submit daily written report of the results of activity using the Arpi format on or before a
week after the activity.
7. Must attach action pictures of daily activities with descriptions together with the daily written
8. Must issue certificate of participation to all participants and certificate of appreciation to all
technical officials and sponsors.
9. Must wait for official reply from ARPI before doing any action related to the project