Individual Membership Application
- Category: Membership Application
- Published: Monday, 22 February 2016 04:07
- Written by ArnisWebMaster
- Hits: 1232
ARNIS PHILIPPINES GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERSHIP
|Downloadable files||File Type|
|Individual Membership Application Form PDF|
|Individual Membership Application Form (Fillable) MSword file|
1. Any person in good standing must apply directly to Arnis Philippines Inc., (ARPI) for Individual membership.
i. Applicant must submit 2x2 recent colored ID with white background
ii. Individual ARPI Membership Application Form
iii. Bio-Data of applicant / Birth Certificate / Government Issued ID
2. All applicants must fill-up the Individual ARPI Membership Application Form completely and legibly. ARPI reserves the right to withhold approval of any application. Completed forms may be sent via email (ID photos and signatures must be attached to it to validate the application) for evaluation.
3. The individual applicants are requested to pay the corressponding FEES.
ii. Individual Membership Dues
a. P300.00 ( with or with-out a club)
b. P100.00 (17 years old & below of current year)
4. Upon processing of membership, individual members will be given their respective ARPI / i-ARNIS identification cards bearing their permanent number not to be duplicated by anyone else. Membership ID cards shall be sent to you electronically via email for download and will be up to the member to print on whichever format he chooses.
5. All Active Club/Individual membership to ARPI ends every 31 December of each year. 10% discount is applied for early registration/renewal . Renewal of membership is up to 31 January of the succeeding year. After the said period, an additional 50% penalty on membership fees is applied.
6. ARPI should be informed immediately regarding any changes in the club/individual membership information (e.g. address, officer-in-charge, blacklisted members, etc.) for the purpose of updating of database. Moreover, ARPI will not be held responsible for the club/individual’s failure to communicate on any changes due to such laxity.
For further details regarding payment for membership, you may contact us at ARPI head Office at:
Landline # +632-705.7017
*Payments should be made to:
ARNIS PHILIPPINES, INC.
Peso Account Number: 6871-0008-06
BPI Family Savings Bank – E. Rodriguez-Broadway
E. Rodriguez Avenue, New Manila, Quezon City 1112
Metro Manila, Philippines
*Please present your deposit slip for issuance of receipt.