Batang Pinoy 2016
- Category: Batang Pinoy
1. open tournament for children 7-17 years old. Participants must be born in the year 1999 – 2009 based on 2016 Batang Pinoy Calendar Year. Must be of the required age on the start of Batang Pinoy.
a. CHILDREN’s DIVISION - 7-12 years old – ANYO ONLY
b. Boys & Girls Division – 13-17 years old – ANYO and Full Contact
2. Participation is only by Local Government Unit (LGU). The LGU may be in the form of a provincial, city or municipal and barangay representation. No athlete shall be accepted without accreditation of a particular LGU.
3. The tournament is open to all bona fide Filipino Arnisadors certified by a legitimate arnis club.
4. Participants must meet the specific requirements of the division where they will compete. Team participants for the Anyo Events should be clearly stated for team entry in the official tournament entry form.
5. Each Participants would only be allowed to join up to three (3) categories or he/she would be disqualified.
6. Participants must submit their medical certificates by a licensed physician stating that they arephysically fit for the tournament.
8. It is presumed that the participants know the latest Arnis Pederasyong Internasyonal (iARNIS) INTERNATIONAL RULES.
We Hope to see you avid arnisadors there! Pugay!
|Nationals||1 week before|
Download Forms etc below
|File Description||File type|
|Individual Tournament Form|
|Participant list for Anyo Competition Form|
|Participant list for Full Contact Competition Form|
|Ground Rules BP2016||